Job Title: Automation Developer (Terraform & Ansible Developer)
Location: 100% Remote
1. Terraform proficiency
* Strong knowledge of Terraform configuration files, providers, resources, and modules
* Module development with a strong understanding of module design patterns and best practices
* ideally, knowledge of Terraform Enterprise or Terraform Cloud
* Bonus knowledge of writing Sentinel policies
* Familiarity with git version control commands
2. Microsoft Azure Expertise
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure services and resources.
* Experience in provisioning, managing, and scaling Azure resources using Terraform
3. Ansible Playbook proficiency
* Proficiency in Ansible for configuration management and automation
* Understanding of Ansible roles and best practices
* Experience in inventory management using dynamic inventories for Azure.
4. Soft Skills
* Ability to speak clearly and instruct engineers of the concepts being applied
* Ability to lead/co-lead working sessions to knowledge share. Train the trainer.
* Take verbal direction by architects and project leaders
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.