Ambulatory Clinic Liaison
3 – Month Contract-to-Hire
A leading hospital system in the Greater Atlanta area is looking to expand its Ambulatory team. This addition to the team is in response to needing additional support, as this team is tasked with bringing 200+ ambulatory clinics and physician practices live on Cerner over the next 2 or more years. This client is one of our best relationships in the industry, with a fantastic team culture, providing the ability to jump into the project and hit the ground running.
- Individual must be able to understand, document and translate day-to-day ambulatory site workflows.
- Individual must be able to exhibit excellent communication skills, effectively managing relationships and communicating with clinic staff to gain a full understanding of each practice's workflows.
- Individual must be able to effectively gather data and put information into the Cerner Data Collection Workbook. The information must then be usable for the Cerner analysts and builders to move forward with go-live strategy. This data includes, but is not limited to-
- List of immunizations the clinic administers.
- How the clinic submits orders for radiology.
- Where orders for radiology are sent.
- Individual must be able to go on-site to each ambulatory clinic and physician practice.
- Individual must be able to escalate any immediate issues if they arise within the EHR setup.
- 4 – 6 years of applicable experience is ideal.
- Experience within an Ambulatory environment utilizing Cerner.
- Knowledge of clinic and physician practice workflows.
- Understanding for how to gather data and details to complete Data Collection Worksheets (DCWs) for each practice.
- Experience with current state review data gathering.
- Ability to effectively communicate with ambulatory clinic staff, managing relationships to fully understand each practice.
- Individual should be trained within or have experience within a Cerner ambulatory environment.
- Individual must have previously performed data collection.
- Individual must have been a part of clinic go-live previously.
- Associate's degree or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree or more is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of scheduling and provider workflows is preferable.
- Knowledge of Cerner within an ambulatory environment from both a provider and clinical (MA, RN, etc.) perspective is preferable.
- Front office experience within ambulatory environment is a plus.
- Cerner build experience is a plus.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.