Position: Administrative Project Coordinator
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Remote with occasional onsite meetings)
Duration: 6-12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Provides project coordination and administrative support to the ERP Program and related operational (HCM, SCM, FIN) and IS team activities at one of Wisconsin's leading hospital systems. The Project Coordinator position is responsible for providing input to and support for the implementation and management of project logistics, timelines, reporting, performance monitoring, and other control mechanisms.
· Exhibits guiding behaviors that reflect Children’s values and support our mission and vision.
· Receives and greets vendors and team members, determines nature of their business, and refers them to the appropriate staff member/department. Answers routine questions relative to general department functions. Refers questions requiring more detailed response to appropriate department personnel.
· Develops and maintains systems that include spreadsheets, graphs and other reports of collected data to monitor program budgets, status reports and statistics.
· Monitors conference rooms, and kitchen in a neat and orderly fashion and coordinates for supply replenishments as necessary.
· Rolls up project status and produces the portfolio dashboard to monitor and report progress and completes status updates as assigned.
· Assists with implementing and organizing project tasks, creating project related documents and deploying project communication.
· Coordinates communication and supports appointment and meeting scheduling and related logistics such as onsite access and access requirements, and supports onsite logistics as outlined.
· With leaders and stakeholders, assists in the setup of performance/milestone measures and compiles metrics to demonstrate actual performance against target performance. Assist with data analysis.
· Facilitates team and/or partners with others leading teams by demonstrating the ability to effectively prepare team members, facilitate team discussions, understand group dynamics, and consistently achieve outcomes through the team process.
· With help of leader or project sponsor, reviews and approves deliverables, work plans, and milestones with business leaders, shared services divisions, third party consultants, and vendors.
· Ensures communication, coordination, and integration of work with all areas affected including end users, information services, impacted vendors, and operational teams.
· Ability to display creativity, integrity, and flexibility.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
· Three years project coordination experience preferred. Experience in a health care setting preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of computer operations and related software including Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word). Comfort learning and using software applications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can express messages to peers effectively.
· Strong organizational skills required to process multiple tasks in parallel and meet deadlines.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.